forrest-user mailing list archives

From Arik Kfir <arikk...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject corner-images SVG generation under JDK1.5
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:05:20 GMT
Hi,

I think corner-images SVGs generation under jdk1.5 is broken in forrest
0.6. I can't get any skin's corner images (those that surround the menus
to make the menu-section look round..) generated under winxp using Sun
jdk1.5.0 - can anyone try it and validate if it's really broken or is it
just me? They work on the same machine using jdk1.4.2_06

when I dig a bit deeper I see exceptions in the "logs" directory that
are related to the XSL transformer. Since jdk1.5 moved from crimson to
xerces, and also added XSLT I guess it might have something to do with it.

peace