forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: forrest trunk 105826 broken?!
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:00:15 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>> Johannes Schaefer wrote:
>>> Hi!
>>> I just retrieved revision 105826 of forrest.
>>> In the forrest dir a 'forrest run' gives me
>>> fetch-versioned-plugin:
>>>  Trying to get "wiki" plugin version 0.7-dev...
>>> <snip>
>>> H:\forrest105826-1119\main\targets\plugins.xml:163:
>>>  The following error occurred while executing this line:
>>>  H:\forrest105826-1119\build\tmp\pluginlist2fetchbuild.xml:7:
>>> no protocol:
>>> Is this revision broken?

> I was trying to build the forrest documentation to get to
> the plugin descriptions :-(
> 'forrest seed' and 'forrest run' works find.

Hmmm.. forrest run on the forrest docs should work, and does for me:

cd forrest/docs-author
forrest run

cd forrest/site-author
forrest run

However, these don't give you and plugin documentation, at least not yet
that part of the system does not work yet.

To get a description of all known plugins do "forrest available-plugins"
to get the plugin descriptions (but I just did that and it seems the
plugins.xml file has not been updated on the website, as a result none
are being displayed. I'll look into that soon.)

In the meantime, you can find the plugin descriptions in

Docs for the individual plugins are in the plugin folders, for exmaple:

cd forrest/plugins/wiki
forrest run

View raw message