forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: activating text-output plugin?
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:08:36 GMT
Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> I've added text-output to my forrest.properties in the
> project.required.plugins property. But how do I actually activate it?

As a user that is all you have to do for released plugins. However, the
text-output plugin has not been "released" yet, this means Forrest
cannot authomatically install it for you.

Since you have the text-output plugin you must be working with SVN so
you can deploy it locally so that Forrest knows what to do. Simply cd
into forrest/plugins directory then run

ant local-deploy

you will be asked for the name of the plugin, enter text-output

You can veryify it is installed correctly with:

cd text-output
forrest run
http://localhost:8888/index.txt

Ross