forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: Excel to Forrest: namespaces
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:29:22 GMT
Sorry to disappoint you: it doesn't work (yet).
I got troubles with the XSLT and the MS namespaces,
and I don't know how to resolve this :-(
When I got it running, I'll let you know.
js

Ross Gardler wrote:

> Johannes Schaefer wrote:
>
>> here it is:
>> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-373
>

> This is a cool feature. Do you think you could build a plugin for it?
>
> I'm in the process of writing the documentation for plugins and you
> could be my first test case:
>
> Plugin Infrastructure:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/docs-author/content/xdocs/plugins/pluginInfrastructure.xml?view=markup

> Using Plugins:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/docs-author/content/xdocs/plugins/usingPlugins.xml?view=markup

> How To Build a Plugin:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/docs-author/content/xdocs/howto/howto-buildPlugin.xml?view=markup

> If you have problems (the docs are incomplete at present) then ask on
> the dev list I  (and others) will provide all the help we can.
>
> Ross

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de