forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: subversion problem
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:49:10 GMT
Firewall is disabled (we're in a local network that
is firewalled). But maybe it's like Vincent wrote ...
I'll try again later (If someone gets around to un-bork
the repository it would be nice to drop a note to the
list).
Thanks
Johannes

Stephan E. Schlierf wrote:

>Am Dienstag, 16. November 2004 11:39 schrieb Johannes Schaefer:
>

>>Hi!
>>
>>Trying do a checkout (or to update) using subversion
>>like this [1]
>>  svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk forrest
>>gives an error message:
>>  svn: PROPFIND Anfrage fehlgeschlagen auf '/repos/asf/forrest/trunk'
>>  svn: Could not open the requested SVN filesystem
>>
>>I updated my subversion copy, and edited the servers config
>>file as described in [2] but this didn't help. So far I had
>>no problems updating/co with svn. This might have something
>>to do with WinXP SP2 that I installed ... or did the forrest
>>source move?
>>
>>Can anybody help?
>>Thanks, Johannes
>>

>Just a guess:
>As far as I know WinXP SP2 installs a new firewall and disables all incoming
>calls by default.
>So it might be a good idea to have a look at your firewall configuration.
>
>HTH,
>Stephan

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de