forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject subversion problem
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:39:28 GMT
Hi!

Trying do a checkout (or to update) using subversion
like this [1]
  svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk forrest
gives an error message:
  svn: PROPFIND Anfrage fehlgeschlagen auf '/repos/asf/forrest/trunk'
  svn: Could not open the requested SVN filesystem

I updated my subversion copy, and edited the servers config
file as described in [2] but this didn't help. So far I had
no problems updating/co with svn. This might have something
to do with WinXP SP2 that I installed ... or did the forrest
source move?

Can anybody help?
Thanks, Johannes

[1] http://forrest.apache.org/build.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de