forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Propose: Extending HowTo-Style and a question
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:04:59 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Here some latest insights from on the HowTo V2.0-discussion.
> Pls. Correct me if I'm on the wrong track.
>
> DC>> Are you using the "document-v20" type? There is a class
> DC>> attribute on every element.
>
> FS> True. I reassigned the -//APACHE//DTD How-to V2.0//EN dtd to the
> FS> document and now class is legal. So the problem seems to be some
> FS> caching error with eclipse and xmlbuddy.
>
> After fixing a few things in my forrest I finally ran Forrest from the
> command line again and found that forrest didn't like my new HowTo
> complaining about <a>-elements and more.
>
> So I looked into my Forrest 0.6 dtd and thought it was somehow not
> looking right, downloaded last nights development snapshot and
> replaced the 0.6 HowTo 2.0-DTD with the version from 0.7.
>
> Not sure if anybody came across the same problem ...
 >
> Now things are working ok ...

Yes there was a bug discovered and fixed in 0.7-dev
If you want to apply the same changes to 0.6
then here is the diff ...

svn revision 56732:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/main/webapp/resources/schema/dtd/howto-v20.dtd

> ...and I'm ready to check in the EditCSS-HowTo
> if somebody could tell me where and how this should be done.

Open a new Issue in our issue travcker add attach
the new file.

forrest.apache.org => Project tab => Bugs and Issues

--David