forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Change in directory structure with 0.7?
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:55:59 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Pardon my ignorance but I just downloaded last nights snapshot of 0.7,
> built it and found a totally different directory structure that 0.6.
> Is this because it's a development version and will change when 0.7 is
> released?
>
> And if I want to run 0.7 with my 0.6 site, do I need to make any
> changes to my data or just run forrest 0.7 with my 0.6 data?

There was a message to the lists recently describing
this change.

Here is the one for the dev list. There was a similar one
to the user list, but cannot reach the archives at the moment.

[HEADS UP] restructure of SVN trunk
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=109901483328665

Time for us to start the "upgrading-07.html" doc.

--David