forrest-user mailing list archives

From Arik Kfir <arikk...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: grafical visualisation of a DTD
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2004 02:02:30 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Johannes Schaefer wrote:
>

>>Hi!
>>
>>It's not graphical, but may be of use ...
>> http://nwalsh.com/perl/dtdparse/
>>
>>I would be interested in such tools, too.
>>
>>Johannes
>>

>>Joao Miguel Ferreira wrote:
>>

>>>Hello all,
>>>
>>>Is there a tool for grafical display of the struture of a DTD ?...
>>>

>We use "nekodtd" inside Forrest.
>http://forrest.apache.org/docs/dtd-docs.html
>
>Look at the Forrest main sitemaps to see how it is used.

You know, the build.xml's expand-dtd target does not work. I've sent an
email about this about two weeks ago to this mailing list, but on one
replied, so I figured I missed something.

But I checked again - the build.xml uses an Ant taskdef of nekodtd, but
it uses an outdated classname, so the build fails when running "./build
expand-dtd" on a fresh apache-forrest-0.6 dist.

Cheers.