forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Howto failure (was Re: howto-v20.dtd validation failure)
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 17:56:33 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Vincent Bray wrote:

<snip/>

>>I just noticed the running forrest on itself results in empty documents
>>in the How-To section of the site, so perhaps this area is temporarily
>>wonky.
>>Is there perhaps a svn revision number I could back-date to for now?
>

> Yes, i noticed that too. It is happening since
> the plugins merge i think. Unless someone else
> can fix this quickly, would you please add an
> entry to the Forrest Issue Tracker.

I've looked into this and can confirm it is a problem caused by the
plugins. behaviour, specifically the simplified-docbook plugin. If you
are not using this plugin you can workaround the problem by making your
project not use the simplified-docbook plugin see
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/plugins.html#How+is+a+Plugin+Installed%3F
(you will need to add this project.required.plugins property to your
forrest.properties file and *not* include simplified-docbook

If you are using docbook then you should revert to the 0.6 release until
this bug is fixed see http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-348

Ross