forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: overriding the 'Note', 'Warning' and 'Fixme' strings
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:13:48 GMT
On Mar, 30 de Noviembre de 2004, 14:16, Joao Miguel Ferreira dijo:
> Hello all,
>
> Is it possible for me to replace the "Note", "Warning" and "Fixme"
> tags, in the final documents (html and PDF) in order to replace them
> with translations to my language ?
>
> What files should I edit ? ...

The "quick fix" is a hack:

Search and repleace in
main/webapps/skins/[your_used_skinname_here]/xslt/html/*.xslt
main/webapps/skins/[your_used_skinname_here]/xslt/fo/*.xslt

all the refered strings.

If still not working see inside the

main/webapps/skins/commons/xslt/html/*.xslt
main/webapps/skins/commons/xslt/fo/*.xslt

I am having the same troubles as you. I think a better solution is to have
a default language defined in forrest.properties and using i18n to render
acording the default language. If none deined, then render as en_US (for
backwardcompatibility). Unfortunately I am busy now, but I will try to
work on that on the next days. I need a similar solution. From your name I
guess you are from Brazil or Portugal and we still don't have translation
in your language. Will be fine if you can help us and provide the
translations.

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.