forrest-user mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Modifying pelt skin: Looking for the corner-pngs and others
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 16:40:12 GMT
On Nov 4, 2004, at 2:46 AM, Stephan E. Schlierf wrote:
> I am modifying the css-files for the pelt skin in order to create my
> own skin
> (especially in order to prevent update problems).
>
> In screen.css I find some curious named pictures, for example
> rc-t-r-15-1body-2menu-3menu.png but I can't find them in the images
> directory.
> My question is: How can I modify them because the color of these
> pictures
> doesn't fit to my skin?
>
> TIA,
> Stephan

I don't recall where those are stored, but I *believe* those relate to
the 'corners' (rounded corners to be precise) which are applied to the
tabs and the bottom of the site nav.

 From http://forrest.apache.org/skin/screen.css

* Round corner
*/
#roundtop {
     background-image: url(images/rc-t-r-15-1body-2menu-3menu.png);
     background-repeat: no-repeat;
     background-position: top right;
}

Web Maestro Clay