forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan" <prav...@hcltech.co.jp>
Subject RE: Unicode and pdf doc
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 05:23:44 GMT
Dave,
     The point is that after 'forrest seed' the file
myproj/webapp/skins/common/xslt/fo/document2fo.xsl
automatically gets generated (so it was inteneded by forrest to be there)
BUT the file is not used,
and if there is NO way to direct forrest to use this file (or its
equivaluent) without creating a new skin, then i should think it is  also a
bug! (else my understanding is incorrect ;)

Praveen

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Brondsema [mailto:dave@brondsema.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 10:04 PM
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unicode and pdf doc

You cannot override just one file of a skin.  If your change is
something that would benefit all of forrest, just change the file in the
forrest directory and submit a patch.  If you want to make this
project-specific, you'll have to create a new skin.  See
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/your-project.html#new_skin

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming