forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan" <prav...@hcltech.co.jp>
Subject SVG display
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:49:01 GMT
 Hello,
   I am trying to display an svg file in forrest. As per the instructions
(on cocoon website) I did the following steps:

Step 1: Added the serializer to sitemap.xmap of forrest
    <map:serializer name="svg2jpeg" mime-type="image/jpeg"
        src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer">
      <parameter name="transcoder"
          value="org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.JPEGTranscoder"/>
  </map:serializer>

Step 2: Added the map:pipeline to the projects sitemap.xmap
<map:pipeline>
  <map:match pattern="**bar-chart.jpg">
    <map:generate type="file"
src="{project:content.xdocs}/{1}bar-chart.svg"/>
    <map:serialize type="svg2jpeg"/>
  </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

Step 3: Placed bar-chart.svg in the directory content/xdocs/images and also
in documentation/resources/images
Step 4: In index.xml added the following

<figure src="images/bar-chart.jpg"/>

However, I do not get the display of the image.

What could I be doing wrong?

Praveen