forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject New on this list ...
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 06:59:19 GMT
Hi there,

pardon my not introducing myself to this list when I started posting
here a couple of days ago.

My name is Ferdinand Soethe, I'm from Hannover, Germany and I'm a
system analyst and author of software books.

I'm currently doing research for a book for O'Reilly Germany which
deals with practical uses (beyond the hype) of XML-technologies for
small business.

I ran into this beautiful project when looking for an XML-based CMS
that works off- and online.

Let me say that I'm very impressed with the current capabilities of
Forrest and I'm seriously considering to introduce it as the tool for
a big part of my book as well as the subject for a separate book just
on Forrest.

Since I need to work my into the system anyway, I'd be happy to
contribute bits and pieces of documentation in German or English.

Regards,
Ferdinand