forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Proposal: New Instruction element in HowTo-DTD 2.0
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:39:55 GMT
Hi there,

This seem to have been completely lost in the discussion of HowTo
validation errors, so I'll make this a separate topic:

I find the steps content rather hard to read since there are no
visual clues as to what is an instruction and what is an
explanation of what happens when you follow it.

So I'd like to suggest to introduce one new element
named "instruction" that will can be rendered into a p with a
specific class attribute and normally renders like a list item
with a specific icon.

--
Ferdinand Soethe