forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Stephan E. Schlierf" <stephan.schli...@vsa.de>
Subject Re: Modifying pelt skin: Looking for the corner-pngs and others
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 13:43:09 GMT
Am Donnerstag, 4. November 2004 22:35 schrieb Thorsten Scherler:
> Thorsten Scherler escribió:
> > Clay Leeds escribió:

> <snip/>
>
> I found my own mail (based on nicolas):
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=108942719309996&w=2
> <snip>
> Maybe I should but it in a how-to ;-).
> </snip>
>
> Can you do it? ;-)

Hm, Thorsten submitted an offer I can't reject :-)

I created a new issue at the issue tracker:
http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-351
As an attachment to this issue you find the how-to for modifing the colors of
corner images.

Praise Thorsten for his very helpful hints and blame me for any bugs in this
how-to (and for my poor English, too).

Stephan