forrest-user mailing list archives

From Diwaker Gupta <diwakergu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activating text-output plugin?
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:55:20 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm attaching a patch that enables text output using the
disable-txt-link option. I couldn't find an icon for a text file in
the images, and I didn't want to add one on my own, so right now I'm
just using the PDF icon. This works with the tigris skin for now. If
people like this, I can create patches for the rest of the skins as
well.

Diwaker

PS: on a related note, should we not move all icons from GIF to PNG
what with all the hassles on the GIF license.