forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re[2]: How to properly end a forrest run?
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:27:29 GMT

Johannes Schaefer wrote:

JS> Note: I'm using Windows XP.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm using windows as well.

JS> I was told so some time ago (search the archives),
I did. Found the thread, only found one (your) entry.

Anyhow, I'll assume that it currently is. But then it doesn't really
make sense to reset environment variables in the forrest bat unless
you explain the user to cancel forrest with Ctr-C and answering the
following question (end that batch?) with no.

How about making forrest wait for another key like Q to stop running
and put that as the last messsage of the jetty startup log so that
people know what to do?

--
Ferdinand Soethe