forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <>
Subject Mapping of OOWriter document fails
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 09:24:36 GMT
Hi there,

   I'm a bit lost with OpenOffice-Document, can anybody pls point out
   my mistake?

   Using Forrest 0.6 I have placed the demo-file unchanged into

   and added this

       <BookCrossing label="BookCrossing" tab="BookCrossing">
                        <Index label="Was ist BookCrossing?" href="BookCrossing/index.html"

                                description="Infos zur Idee"/>
                        <BCdownloads label="Downloads" href="BookCrossing/openoffice-writer.sxw"
                                description="Ressourcen für BookCrosser zum Herunterladen"/>

   to my sitemap.xml.
   I'm getting the menu with both entries and I can open the first
   entry ok. But when I try to open the Downloads-Page, I'm getting
   this error message:

      Resource Not Found

      Message: Resource Not Found

be found

      Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

      Source: Cocoon Servlet

      Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-dev

  When I try to compile forrest instead (forrest), I get a more
  specific error message saying:

           BookCrossing/openoffice-writer.sxw BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: BookCrossing/openoffice-writer.sxw

  I checked apache-forrest-0.6/src/core/context/forrest.xmap and found
  the mapping by extension OK

    <map:when test="{project:content.xdocs}{uri}.sxw">
            <map:match type="regexp" pattern="^(.*?)([^/]*).xml$">
    <map:generate src="{forrest:stylesheets}/aggregates/openoffice-writer.xml"/>
            <map:transform src="{forrest:stylesheets}/aggregates/openoffice-writer.xsl">
    <map:parameter name="src" value="{project:content.xdocs}{1}{2}.sxw"/>
    <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
            <map:transform src="{forrest:stylesheets}/openoffice-writer2forrest.xsl">
    <map:parameter name="filename" value="{2}"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml-document"/>

  So where is the problem? I'd much appreciate some hints.

View raw message