forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject CSS and icons
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:42:18 GMT

I'm trying to implement custom bullets in my Forrest site with the
following CSS-style.

  p.instruction {}
    display: list-item;  // makes a simple p display like a list
    list-style: url(checkmark.png) circle;
  }

Now my problem is that I'm not sure where to place the image so that
it gets copied and to referenced properly.

Other images I see in the style seem to come from the skin
configuration (which is not what I want).

Is there a place in the content-branch of my forrest-tree that is
meant to take images that are to be copied and referenced from
style-sheets?

--
Ferdinand Soethe