forrest-user mailing list archives

From Joao Miguel Ferreira <...@estg.ipvc.pt>
Subject docbook in forrest
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:26:16 GMT
Hello all,

Is forrest as able dealing with the docbook DTD as is with the
document-v12 DTD ?

I don't have deep knowledge of exactly how forrest works, but...

... if, for example, I replace the contents of
./xdocs/samples/sample.xml with a docbook document (instead of a
document-v12), will it generate the HTML and the PDF correctly ? This is
related to the existence of the apropriate xslt's isn't it ?

Getting to the point: will it be a lot of hard work if I want to
generate docbook based documents using forrest ?

(sorry about my short knowledge of the matter; I'm running forrest
0.5.1)

thanks

jmf