forrest-user mailing list archives

From Vincent Bray <v.b...@cobwebinfo.com>
Subject Re: How to properly end a forrest run?
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:06:51 GMT
On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 15:56 +0100, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> I haven't found a command or key to properly end a "forrest run".
> So I'm using Ctrl-C to cancel the job. Is that the correct way to do
> it?

That's always work for me without breaking anything. I have 'forrest
run' reverse proxied (sp?) by httpd so I can use the lucene search
thingy and not have to explain what a port number is to everyone. Alas,
I have to kill -KILL to stop Jetty, but it's never caused a problem.
One of these days I'll try to run forrest/tomcat again. Does Forrest
still have that weird problem with killing tomcat's pre-installed
contexts?

Ho hum, thanks for your help again, noodl :)