forrest-user mailing list archives

From Vincent Bray <v.b...@cobwebinfo.com>
Subject How-To xdoc validation failure (again)
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:42:36 GMT
Hi all,
Apologies for dragging this subject up again. There was some discussion
recently on this list about how-to documents containing document-v20
elements failing validation. IIRC, the problem was related to an OOo
plug-in?
Anyway I've just murdered my installation of forrest from the svn-head
and installed the 0.6 release, only to find this problem reappear. I'm
confused though because the plug-ins thing is post 0.6?

Message is:

validate-xdocs:
/www/docs/docs.dev/src/documentation/content/xdocs/process_docs/dns-
updates.xml:34:50: Element type "a" must be declared.
/www/docs/docs.dev/src/documentation/content/xdocs/process_docs/dns-
updates.xml:34:80: The content of element type "p" must match "(strong|
em|code|sub|sup|br|img|icon|acronym|link|jump|fork)".

And the DTD in my document is:

<!DOCTYPE howto PUBLIC "-//APACHE//DTD How-to V2.0//EN"
"http://forrest.apache.org/dtd/howto-v20.dtd">
<howto>
        <header>

Am I being thick again?