forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: enabling a:hover color in CRUST
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:13:41 GMT
El dom, 07-11-2004 a las 07:20, Clay Leeds escribió:
> How does one enable a:hover for the 'crust' or 'leather' skin? I see in
> skinconf.xml entries for (all commented out):
>
>    <!-- Krysalis -->
>    <!-- Forrest -->
>    <!-- Collabnet -->
>   <!-- Lenya using pelt-->

:)

This are websites and not examples for leather or Krysalis skin. In
theory the colour scheme should work with all our skins.

Leather-dev is ATM more a sandbox than a productive skin. The skinconf
values are not jet honoured because I am changing the whole pipeline for
leather (please ask for more background infos at dev list, if you want).

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)