forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Modifying pelt skin: Looking for the corner-pngs and others
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 20:49:05 GMT
El vie, 05-11-2004 a las 14:43, Stephan E. Schlierf escribió:

> Hm, Thorsten submitted an offer I can't reject :-)

LOL

> I created a new issue at the issue tracker:
> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-351
> As an attachment to this issue you find the how-to for modifing the colors of
> corner images.

Cheers I will review it and at it to the site.

THX in advance.

> Praise Thorsten for his very helpful hints

NOP thx to Nicola and all other forrest committer. ;-) ...and to you
writing the howto. ;-)

> and blame me for any bugs in this
> how-to (and for my poor English, too).

LOL I will review it and I guess David will better have the final look.
;-) Cheers in advance David (or other native speaker).

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)