forrest-user mailing list archives

From Vincent Bray <>
Subject Re: Fw: two general questions
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 16:59:51 GMT
On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 16:49, wrote:
> <perhaps warming trend?>
> Forrest is a webapp running under Linux/Tomcat. I am a Windows user
> trying to make my way in a strange new world, where things are
> analagous but not exactly equivalent. So things that may seem obvious
> to you are leading the blind in my case.

furry muff. This is perhaps getting OT, so I'll happily continue this
correspondence privately.
Assuming that when you say mount point, you are referring to an NFS
mount or similar.. Then
$ ln -s /mnt/otherserver/yourdocs /your/tomcat/webapps/forrest/src/...
Would be enough for Forrest to be able to 'see' your docs.

View raw message