forrest-user mailing list archives

From Vincent Bray <v.b...@cobwebinfo.com>
Subject Re: Howto failure (was Re: howto-v20.dtd validation failure)
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 15:51:48 GMT
On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 17:56, Ross Gardler wrote:
[snip]
> I've looked into this and can confirm it is a problem caused by the
> plugins. behaviour, specifically the simplified-docbook plugin. If you
> are not using this plugin you can workaround the problem by making your
> project not use the simplified-docbook plugin see
> http://forrest.apache.org/docs/plugins.html#How+is+a+Plugin+Installed%3F
> (you will need to add this project.required.plugins property to your
> forrest.properties file and *not* include simplified-docbook

I'll try that as soon as I can, but now I've svn up'd forrest to r56600,
I can't get that far.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
org/apache/forrest/log/ForrestLogTargetFactory (Unsupported major.minor
version 49.0)

> If you are using docbook then you should revert to the 0.6 release until
> this bug is fixed see http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-348

I'm not using docbook, so I'll continue to try and use HEAD.
Thanks all once again for your splendid responses.

noodl