forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTML files as source files
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 01:42:06 GMT
Linda Rose wrote:
> >> I'm trying to use some HTML files as source files. I placed the html file
> >> in
> >> my-project\src\documentation\content\xdocs\ along with some OpenOffice
> >> docs.
> >> However, after I do a build, the generated html file in
> >> my-project\build\site  has no content in it.
[snip]

> Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse anyone. It's the 0.6 release--I don't know
> what the trunk is. Linda

The "trunk" is the latest development version.

Now that we know that you are using 0.6 release
we can narrow your issue down.

In a new directory do 'forrest seed' then 'forrest run'
and look at
http://localhost:8888/samples/ihtml-sample.html

Take particular note of the third paragraph and the
comment about <h*> headings. Evidently that limitation
is due to be fixed in the development "trunk".

--
David Crossley