forrest-user mailing list archives

From filip...@cirquedigital.com
Subject Re: howto set language for 18n
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:13:57 GMT
Ok, great, I'm one step closer now, doing the s/lang/language/g
(but have to be careful with java.lang.Throwable) I'm getting
index_en.html and so on; now how to I convince it to use
index_jp.html instead of index_en.html ? Tried lang=jp,
language=jp and so on, but no luck so far..

Thanks for the hints so far!

- Filip