forrest-user mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues upgrading from 0.5 to 0.6
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:08:59 GMT
On 28 Oct 2004 13:24:40 +1000, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:

> I am not with you here. What bugs in 0.6?

I had a long thread last week or so about my many travails trying to
upgrade from 0.5 to 0.6. The thread is titled "Upgrade to 0.6:
validation issues".  I've also documented on my blog some of these
issues:

http://howardlewisship.com/blog/2004/10/upgraded-hivemind-to-forrest-06.html

I was able to resolve most of them, but one particularily nasty bug
resulted in the index.html in each directory being exactly the same.

With much thrashing, I made the changes shown in that diff to force
forrest/cocoon to generate the correct content in each index.html.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry