forrest-user mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to 0.6: validation issues
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:11:39 GMT
Getting closer; has anything change in conf/cli.xconf?

I'm getting errors like:

     [java] X [0]
hivedocs/service/hivemind.lib.DefaultImplementationBuilder.html
BROKEN: C:
mposite\content\xdocs\hivedocs\service\hivemind.lib.DefaultImplementationBuilder.xml
(The system cannot find the path specified)

Even though my conf/xli.xconf contains:

   <exclude pattern="hivedocs/**"/>
   <exclude pattern="**/hivedocs/**"/>
   <exclude pattern="**/apidocs/**"/>