forrest-user mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to 0.6: validation issues
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:47:37 GMT
I kind of object to "bad" being equated with "non-standard".  Forrest
is the non-standard here, since it's a very common practice to put all
derived/compiled/generated files somewhere under target (which
simplifies any implementation of a clean target).

My forrest.properties:

project.name=HiveMind
project.build-dir=${project.home}/target/forrest
project.site-dir=${project.home}/target/docs
project.temp-dir=target/forrest

project.content-dir=target/forrest-composite
forrest.echo=on
project.debuglevel=DEBUG
project.bugtracking-url=http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/

Thanks for pointing me towards this; I just changed

project.temp-dir=${project.home}/target/forrest

And I'm much closer to it working now (though I had to use my earlier
approach ... re-running Forrest's Ant using <java> task).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry