forrest-user mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Display document history inline w/ subversion
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:10:14 GMT
Vincent Bray wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 17:36, Clay Leeds wrote:
>

>>I like it too! This looks like a great use of the forthcoming PLUGINS
>>architecture! Those who need/want it can implement it, and those who
>>don't, don't have to...
>
> Fab. No knowing anything about this plugins arch, do you think I should
> wait a while before attacking this?

Not at all :-)

It's already possible to use project sitemaps to add functionality, and
plugins will be very similar, so it can be started as a project sitemap.

The problem though is how to integrate the pregeneration of the xml
files from subversion, as plugins are not able to do so... gosh, it's
becoming a development issue.

Could you please insert an issue in Jira with this enhancement, so that
we can track status on that, and restart a discussion thread on dev?

In the meantime I'll think...

             - verba volant, scripta manent -