forrest-user mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: RAW files
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:22:16 GMT
On Oct 12, 2004, at 5:18 PM, Clay Leeds wrote:
> I'm having a problem with the SVGs for the Barcode4J site. They are
> RAW files (the SVGs are linked from /examples.html), and are also
> converted to PNG (also linked from /examples.html)[1].
>
> X [0]                                     images/example-ean-8.svg
>  BROKEN:
> /Users/Shared/_WebDLs/_repos/barcode4j/src/documentation/content/
> xdocs/images/example-ean-8.xml (No such file or directory)
>
> It's on the site OK, but when building locally, I get an errors for
> each of the 9 barcodes.

Whoop! Sent prematurely! Sorry. The files are located in my
barcode4j/src/documentation/resources/images/ folder:

[clay@Clay-Leeds-Computer images]$ ls
example-code128.svg  example-intl2of5.svg  group-logo.gif
project-logo.gif
barcode4j-logo.gif   example-code39.svg    example-postnet.svg
icon.png
barcode4j-logo.svg   example-ean-13.svg    example-upc-a.svg
krysalis-barcode-logo.gif
example-codabar.svg  example-ean-8.svg     example-upc-e.svg
krysalis-barcode-logo.svg

> [1]
> http://barcode4j.sourceforge.net/examples.html

Web Maestro Clay