forrest-user mailing list archives

From <r...@atlas.de>
Subject AW: Newbie trying to integrate external RSS content
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 09:01:43 GMT
Dear Juan,

thank you very much for your hints... but I still can't get this stuff working :-(
I understand your xmap-file, I've just created the same one.
But what's the next step? The xmap-file contains a rule on how to treat a local xml-file
called weblog.xml (<map:match pattern="weblog.xml">).
But what is IN that weblog.xml-file?
I was hoping that one could write down some introduction in that file and then refer to some
external rss content.. but how could i achieve this?!

Cheers,
Sascha.