forrest-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Newbie trying to integrate external RSS content
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 13:58:19 GMT
Hi there,

I was just reading Forrest's official documentation and trying to integrate external RSS content
as described in chapter 7.3.
Somehow I don't understand how this whole thing is going to work. I understand I have got
to add this match for a file called "weblog.xml" e.g. in sitemap.xmap. But how should weblog.xml
look like in order to refer to the external RSS content?

And what about the link refering to the rss-file?
In that example we have got ""? What about PHP-links
like ""? Can forrest deal with them?

Thanks in advance and sorry for these newbie-questions.

View raw message