forrest-user mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject OOo Problem with sub-level Headings
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:17:31 GMT
I posted the following question to the OpenOffice.org board[1], but it
may be more of a Forrest issue.

This may be an Apache Forrest http://forrest.apache.org/ problem.

I'm having problems with OpenOffice.org output, which I process with
Apache Forrest to generate a documentation web site (the
documentation's original format is SXW :-)). Normally if I follow the
instructions on this page, I get Headings for levels 1-5:

http://forrest.apache.org/docs/oowriter.html

Unfortunately, I am not getting that now. It might be the result of a
NeoOffice/J installation (which is a Java-based OOo port), although I
don't think so.

Code:
<text:h text:style-name="P3" text:level="2">My Heading 2 text</text:h>

The above code does actually 'look' like an <H2/> when processed by
Forrest. Unfortunately, the following code is now being output by OOo
when I apply the Heading 2 style:

Code:
<text:p text:style-name="Heading 2">Running FOP with Barcode4J</text:p>

Interestingly enough, the above does not look like "Heading 2" but the
the previous one does.

Any ideas?

Web Maestro Clay

p.s. BTW, this may be related to another problem I have a workaround
for, involving carriage returns being processed incorrectly by
forrest[2]. I haven't looked into that problem yet, but this issue may
prompt me to revisit that problem.

[1]
<http://trinity.neooffice.org/modules.php?
name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=748>