forrest-user mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Disabling block display in pelt's menu
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:36:36 GMT
On Oct 28, 2004, at 9:05 AM, Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
>>> Like this in skinconf.xml:
>>> <extra-css>
>>> #top .projectlogoA1 {
>>>     padding: 7px 0 10px 10px;
>>>     float: left;
>>> }
>>> </extra-css>
>>
>> Sorry, I don't understand... Which is the connection with menu
>> entries?
>
> This way you can override all css-elements. You have to find the .class
> or #id of the style element and override it with the option above.
>
> That was an example because you have not wrote which .class or #id you
> want to override.
>
> thorsten

I *think* Stefano is referring to the .selectedmenuitemgroup:

style="display: block;">
<a title="" href="license.html">License</a>

<a title="" href="http://forrest.apache.org/mirrors.cgi">Download</a>
<a title="" href="who.html">Who we are</a>
<a title="" href="faq.html">FAQs</a>
<a title="" href="changes.html">Changes</a>
<a title="" href="todo.html">Todo</a>

<a title="" href="live-sites.html">Example sites</a>

If so, I *think* he would modify skinconf.xml like this:
<extra-css>
#menu .selectedmenuitemgroup{
         display: none;
         margin: 0px 0px 6px 8px;
         padding: 0px;
         font-weight : bold; }
</extra-css>

(although this would hide the menuitemgroup completely which would be
bad. I suspect Stefano just wants it to always display, and never
toggle):

#menu .menuitemgroup {
         display: block;
         margin: 0px 0px 6px 8px;
         padding: 0px;
         font-weight : bold; }

[OT] Funny, I just added an enhancement request to JIRA so that you can
control the behavior of menuitem groups.

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cleeds@medata.com>