forrest-user mailing list archives

From foxmask <foxm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing Jetty Listening Port
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:10:52 GMT
I saw your post in the mailing list archive but didnt know from where
i could find the jettyconf.xml file ;)
now its ok and its running fine.
thank you !
in the same time i'm going to populate my blog with all
questions/aswers i find important for a begginer like me ;)

--
Founder Member of Phpfr.Org
http://phpfr.org