forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Broken linkmap
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:11:29 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:
> On Oct 29, 2004, at 11:41 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:

<snip/>

>> This is the exact same thing that was happening when the plugins we
>> breaking things, but that is fixed and you have done an svn up, and
>> you don't have a project sitemap that could be causing the problem,
>> I'm confused.
>

> Just to be safe...
>
> 1. Just ran another /svn up/ so I am now at 55985.
>   (so far today, I think I've /svn up/'d 3-4 times)

I just did an SVN up but the changes are in freshsite and docs so they
have no impact (only just submitted I think)

>> Lets go back to basics.
>>
>> Can you successfully build a freshly seeded site?
>

> yes...

Your notes did not show you *building* the site (i.e. forrest site) -
sorry I should have been clearer.

Current status for me (rev 55986) is that it will build with errors
unrelated to linkmap (that *is* a problem with plugins and I am fixing
it now)

Ross