forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Title vs Heading 1
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:58:35 GMT
Linda Rose wrote:
>>> a shot, raise any questions on dev@f.a.o.
>>>

>> The plugin that I have built enhances Open Office behaviour quite a
>> bit., but it still has a long way to go. This code will be going in
>> SVN tomorrow.
>>
>> I would be very happy to welcome any assistance with it :-)
>>
>> Ross
>>

> Where do I download the plug-in from?

Tonight (GMT) you can't, Tomorrow evening (GMT) you will be able to.
This is new functionality not in a release version of Forrest, it is not
even in version control yet. To use the plugin you will have to work
with the SVN version of Forrest. To get this you will need an SVN client
if you don't already have one. See
http://forrest.apache.org/build.html#getting_from_source

If you want to work with this version and the plugins then I recommend
you join the dev mailing list (see
http://forrest.apache.org/mail-lists.html ) as issues that arise form
using that version are not really in the scope of this list. However,
don't let that scare you, it's many of the same people that have been
helping you out here.

I will announce on the dev list when the plugins are available which
will be tomorrow evening GMT.

Ross