forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Stefano Mancarella" <stefano.mancare...@caboto.it>
Subject Re: Alignment problem with pelt, tables and IE
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:52:57 GMT
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> I think you will get the bugfinder crown for pelt if you keep on spoting
> bug. ;-)

Maybe it's just because I'm using Forrest to build a non-technical site
(my band's site), which probably is not so common (judging from the
cited example sites). :)

> ATM no clue why that is happening. I will have a look on it tonight.

I suspect it's (another) bug of IE. I've had problems with perfectly
valid CSS designs not working like they should in IE before.

> Did you try with Mozilla? Is the display there ok?

As I wrote in the bug description, yes, it works perfectly in both
Firefox and Mozilla (which doesn't surprise me at all, I must say).

> Cheers for your reports!

I hope they won't be too many. ;)