forrest-user mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@onnadayr.ca>
Subject Re: Adding a new content directory
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 01:25:01 GMT
Linda Rose wrote:

> <site label="MyProj" href="" xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/linkmap/1.0"
> tab="">
>
>  <about label="About">
>    <index label="Index" href="index.html" description="Welcome to MyProj"/>
>    <changes label="Changes" href="changes.html" description="History of
> Changes" />
>    <todo label="Todo" href="todo.html" description="Todo List" />
>  </about>
>
>  <devguide label="Developer's Guide" href="devguide/" tab="devguide">
>    <index href="index.html"/>
>    </devguide>
>    <devguide-Intro label="Introduction to ADL" href="Intro.html"
>      description="Introduction to ADL" />
>     <devguide-QuickStart label="Quick Start" href="QuickStart.html"
>      description="ADL Quick Start" />

<snip what="additional site.xml entries"/>

Hi Linda,

It looks like forrest is looking for the Intro and QuickStart docs right
in the "xdocs" folder and not in the "devguide" folder.

It looks like this is because the end-tag for "<devguide>" is in the
wrong place.

Move the "</devguide>" to after the "<devguide-QuickStart .../>" element
and that should get rid of 2 of the 3 problems.

Not sure where the problem with devguide/sample.html is occuring.  Is
one of your other documents referencing it?  I'm not seeing it in the
site.xml you provided.

Hope this helps,

--
rick@onnadayr.ca