forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Stefano Mancarella" <stefano.mancare...@caboto.it>
Subject Wrong color in "published" bar
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:12:49 GMT
If I do a 'forrest seed' and generate the resulting site using the
default skin (pelt), the "published" bar appears in a different color
compared to the selected tab and menu.
If I add a <color name="navstrip"/> element to <colors> in skinconf.xml
(even without any attribute other than /name/) I get the right color.
If I try to specify a different color via the /value/ attribute, the
color doesn't change.
Is this a bug?
I've used Forrest 0.6.

Note: I wasn't able to try it with the svn head version because it
doesn't work. I get the following exception:
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/apache/cocoon/Main
(Unsupported major.minor version 48.0)