forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: Changing Jetty Listening Port
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:40:50 GMT
Thanks!
This probably has been fixed, so now (forrest 55210) it works.
When I tried it (uh, some time ago), forrest did *not* pick up
jettyconf.xml. Much more elegant :-)

Is this feature documented somewhere?

Johannes

Ross Gardler wrote:

> Johannes Schaefer wrote:
>
>> To all the others:
>> why doesn't 'forrest run_custom_jetty' run as expected?
>

> Short answer:
>
> You are not supposed to "forrest run_custom_jetty", simply create your
> custom jettyconf.xml and do a "forrest run".
>
> Slightly longer answer:
>
> You are not supposed to "forrest run_custom_jetty", simply create your
> custom jettyconf.xml and do a "forrest run". Forrest picks up the fact
> that there is a customised config file and uses the run_custom_jetty
> target to launch Jetty, if there is no custom conf file it uses the
> "run_default_jetty" target.
>
> Ross

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de