forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: Changing Jetty Listening Port
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 08:56:19 GMT
foxmask wrote:

>Hi,
>I dont find a tip in doc nor mailing list that permits me to know how
>to change the default listening port used by jetty with forrest, any
>suggestion ?
>
>regards.

believe this is what 'forrest run_custom_jetty' is meant for.
See forrest/source/core/forrest.build.xml:
  description="Run Jetty with configuration file found in the project"
which should use the file jettyconf.xml found in
your src\documentation dir.

It didn't work for me, though. I changed the forrest.build.xml:
removed the line 'if="custom_jetty_config"' so it always checks
for the local jettyconf.xml. This gives you an error message if
it isn't there but the will execute the run_default_jetty target
which works.

You can copy the jettyconf.xml from forrest\src\core\context and
change the port there. At times I had about 4 jettys running on
my machine ...

Hope this helps :-)

Johannes

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de