forrest-user mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Forrest 0.6: No PNGs in pdf-files
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:15:43 GMT
Stephan E. Schlierf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get  pngs displayed in pdf-files with the new Forrest 0.6
> version (the stable one).

Would you mind test this version of the fop library?:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/lib/core/fop-0.20.5.jar

replace to the one in $FORREST_HOME/lib/core

> Whta I did first was:
> Copied jimi-1.0.jar into $FORREST_HOME/lib/optional
> Rebuilt Forrest
> No succes
With that change it should work.

> Then I downloaded JAI and copied the respective jar-files jai_core.jar and
> jai_codec.jar into $FORREST_HOME/lib/optional
> Rebuilt Forrest
> No success.
Well that library will not support JAI, but I think that the one from
cocoon does.

> Hm, what's going wrong ?
I think that after our update to cocoon 2.2.0-dev this feature stops
working.

I need you test to confirm it.