forrest-user mailing list archives

From Fred <frederic.deni...@ifrance.com>
Subject accent in toc and customizing sitemap.xmap
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 06:51:58 GMT
Hi,
I have some problems with the toc. I use accents for my title and the
links generated in the TOC for these titles are broken.

My source code is :
|<section>
|<title>Cassé</title>

The Toc generated is

|"<a href="#Cass%E9s">Cassé</a>"

This link can't be used.

To resolve this problem, I'd like to make some changes in the
sitemap.xmap file.
The initiale source is  (lines 90-94)

|<!-- Generates @id attributes from <title> strings -->
|      <map:transformer name="idgen"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.IdGeneratorTransformer">
|       <element>//*[local-name() = 'section']</element>
|        <id>title/text()</id>
|      </map:transformer>

by my own code

|<!-- Generates @id attributes from <title> strings -->
|      <map:transformer name="idgen"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.IdGeneratorTransformer">
|        <element>//*[local-name() = 'section']</element>
|        <id>generate-id()</id>
|      </map:transformer>

How can I do this ? (I use the last Forrest version from svn)
TIA
Regards,
Fred