forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Debugging inclusion of custom project sitemap.xmap
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:59:29 GMT
Christian Roth wrote:
> I'm suspecting my project's custom sitemap.xmap to not be included in
> Cocoon's sitemap processing (I do not get results from views defined in
> it, and DTD pre-processing with my XSLTs as described in "adding a new
> content type" does not work at all).

If you called it sitemap.xmap and it is located in your
src/documentation folder then it should be loaded, it is more likely an
error in your sitemap.

> Can anyone familiar with the forrest code and call structure please point
> me to the file/location in the code where (1) the check for a custom
> sitemap.xmap is located and (2) where it actually gets prepended/
> included/mounted (nomenclature???) within the embedded Cocoon processing?

It is mounted in the forrest sitemap at
FORREST_INSTALL/src/core/context/sitemap.xmap search for
"project:sitemap" to see the mount.

> I'm hoping to put some code there to actually be sure that my
> sitemap.xmap gets included and it is actually a problem with my setup.

I use a very quick and easy "cheat" if I have concerns like this, I
temporarily make the XML in my project sitemap invalid and refresh a
page. If it is being loaded Cocoon will choke and tell you about the
error in the questionable file.

Ross